Mount Polley Mining Corporation
Request for Phone Numbers
Please update your phone number with us (for picket duty arrangements) by calling the office at 250.563.7771 or via this form.
Picket Line Guidelines In Order to Qualify for Picket Pay
- Regularly (scheduled) attendance at a picket line is mandatory with the exception of a medical reason, family emergency and other reasonable explanation.
- Check in and check out will be required (with your Picket Captain)
- Bring lunch/fluids – barbeques are at Bootjack and Gavin. There are also coolers, a generator, lights, chairs, awnings and a Level 1 first aid kit – at all sites.
- Car Pooling is strongly recommended to keep costs down.
- No Alcohol Permitted at picket sites. Please be respectful.
- If any confrontational or unusual situation occurs, please contact your Picket Captain immediately for assistance.
Garbage in Cans
Cigarette Butts – in firepit(s)
Keep the Site Clean!